Saturday 30 July 2011

The time has come...







Today sees the launch of my new-look website, featuring previously unseen works, easier navigation and my brand new online shop.  


The time has come... 




My new site is also an online portfolio and, along with this blog, will be updated regularly with new work. To make sure you you are the first to see my new creations as they emerge, why not add them both to your favourites.


The launch comes a week ahead of my appearance at Nottingham Contemporary art gallery (6th August) and gives everyone the opportunity to view and/or buy paintings and prints at anytime or the day or night! 


Don't forget I'm available for private and commercial commissions in any aspect of my work so please so please get in touch to discuss your ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment